Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday Meme

Monday Meme: "


I stole this from WIGSF. :) You can see all his answers here. I think I get pretty much all my stolen memes from WIGSF. Are we the only ones doing memes? C’mon people! ;)



1.) WHAT ARE YOU WEARING ?
Is this like a prank phone call or something?


2.) WHAT IS ONE THING THAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT YOU THE MOST ?
Boy, you’re strong! (Ha, I’ve fooled the lot of you!)


3.) WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WILL NEVER HEAR SOMEONE SAY ABOUT YOU ?
Look at how tan she is!


4.) WHAT PERFUME OR COLOGNE DO YOU WEAR ?
Far Away, from Avon. Occasionally.


5.) VANILLA OR CHOCOLATE ?
Chocolate, duh! Or vanilla with a chocolate swirl. :P


6.) PLAYBOY OR MAXIM ?
Oh please. *eyeroll* There’s not even an option for ladies?


7.) WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE WITH ON THE PHONE ?
Either my friend R or my friend K, or wait, maybe it was
Darc when I called him last time we were at the library and said, “Where are you, I can’t find you?” Yeah, he was on a shelf, under “H” for husband. ;)


8.) WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR A RINGTONE ?
Depends on who’s calling.


9.) WHAT COUNTRY DO YOU WANT TO TRAVEL TO MOST ?
I still have about half the states to get through before I start thinking of other countries. America first, baby!


[Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming]


10.) IF YOU ARE A MAN… ARE YOU A LEG MAN OR AN ASS MAN ?



11.) IF YOU ARE A WOMAN, WHAT IS THAT ONE THING ABOUT A GUY’S APPEARANCE THAT IS A DEALBREAKER ?
Being a blue-eyed blond.


12.) DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOING DUTCH ON A FIRST DATE ?
Oh heck no!


13.) WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOUR DATE FROM THE INTERNET SHOWED UP AND LOOKED 10 YEARS OLDER AND AT LEAST 30 LBS HEAVIER THAN IN THE PICTURE ?
That happened to me back in the day. I still went out with him.


14.) MEN…. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WOKE UP AND DISCOVERED YOU HAVE A WOMAN’S BODY?
(Somebody asked this? Really? Like no one knows the first thing a man would do if he woke up in a woman’s body?)



15.) LADIES, WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WORK UP AND DISCOVERED THAT YOU ARE TRAPPED IN A MAN’S BODY ?
Throw away my razor.




Filed under: Meme Tagged: Meme "

No comments:

Post a Comment