Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Foodie Funnies

Friday Foodie Funnies: "


Generosity and Compassion?




One evening a Scotsman was riding in his limousine when he saw two men along the road eating grass. Disturbed, he yelled at his driver to stop and got out to investigate. He asked one man, "Why are you eating the grass?"

"Well, we don’t have any money for food," the poor man replied. "So we have to eat grass."

"Well then, come with me to my house and I’ll feed you," the Scotsman said.

"But sir, I also have a wife and two children with me. They are over there, under that tree."

"Ok, bring them along too," the Scotsman replied. Turning to the other poor man he stated, "You come with us, also."

The second man, in a pitiful voice, then said, "But sir, I also have a wife and SEVEN children with me!"

"Very well then, bring them all," the Scotsman answered.

They all piled into the limousine, which was no easy task. Once under way, one of the poor fellows turned to the Scotsman and said, "Sir, you are truly too kind. Thank you for taking all of us with you.”

The Scotsman replied, "No problem, glad to do it. You’ll really love my place. The grass is almost a foot high"


image


image_thumb[1]


Have a wonderful weekend, one filled with all kinds of tasty treats to eat! ;)

All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon

Check out my husband’s latest book, available for download!
A Fine Cast of Characters on Amazon US (Kindle version)
A Fine Cast of Characters on Amazon UK (Kindle version)
A Fine Cast of Characters on Smashwords (non-Kindle versions)



Filed under: Funny, Just for Fun Tagged: Funnies, Funny, Jokes
"

No comments:

Post a Comment