Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thursday Thankfulness

Thursday Thankfulness: "

image She has this thing about her, this attitude that she’s going to hate a thing before she’s ever tried it. And when Daddy brought home some ginger-ale to help settle her upset tummy, she was certain she wouldn’t like it. I told her it was golden pop. That sparked her attention. :) She is a girl afterall.


So she sat down with her special golden pop and after she drank about half the cup, she declared that her tummy really did feel better and could she have some more of the golden pop?


Of course, baby girl. :)


So this week I’m thankful for ginger-ale. And I’m thankful she wasn’t more sick than she might have been. And I’m thankful that Darc has 2 interviews this week. Who knows what may come of them, but to have 2 after what has been one of the worst times in our economy is a pretty amazing thing in my book. The Lord is good. :)


What are you thankful for this week?



All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon














Get your copy of my husband’s books!



Buy J Dane Tyler’s Fiction now!





Filed under: Thankfulness Tagged: Ginger Ale, Thankfulness "

No comments:

Post a Comment