Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday Tootsies

Tuesday Tootsies: "

It’s October. But then, you knew that. ;) I thought I’d do weird for this month leading into Halloween. It seemed appropriate somehow. So I’ve pulled together the weirdest shoe examples I have stored in my drafts folder and have put together a series of those that I find bizarre and unusual. For this month, there is no such thing as normal, just so you know. Mwuahahahahaha! *cue the creepy Halloween music*



Sole of Alien, anyone? ;)


image


*


*


Oh sure, I always wanted to look like a giant bug whenever I go dancing. :roll:


image


*


*


More aliens, but with less pointy teeth.


image


*


*


Giving whole new meaning to the phrase “Croc shoes.”


image


*


*


Can’t have Halloween without spiders. *shudder*


image


*


*


Okay, this is really more like me around spiders.


image_thumb[1][1]


*


*


As always, be sweet to your feet and click the pics for links. :)


All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon











Check out my husband’s latest book, available for download!
A Fine Cast of Characters on Amazon US (Kindle version)
A Fine Cast of Characters on Amazon UK (Kindle version)
A Fine Cast of Characters on Smashwords (non-Kindle versions)









Filed under: Shoes Tagged: Shoes "

No comments:

Post a Comment