Monday, October 4, 2010

Manic Monday

Manic Monday: "

image


Every week, there is a Monday. And you know what? I don’t think it’s really all that bad. In a way, I kind of look forward to Monday.


I have no idea what hit the MiniNess this weekend, but while we were watching Over the Hedge, she started crying. Something about seeing the teddy bear get stunned and caged broke her little heart. I think I have the beginnings of a sensitive, tender-hearted little girl here.


My weekend was quiet. Even more quiet than usual since I couldn’t go anywhere. Not even the grocery store. Darc went by himself. And once he even took the kids with him. I had no idea what to do. I don’t think I’ve ever been in the place all by myself before. But I am getting better, a little every day, and soon I’ll be dancing a jig. Which will be quite a feat since I’ve never been able to dance one before. ;)


I’ve been trying to think of a new sort of direction I can take my blog in 2011, since I’m packing the shoes away, and the thankfulness posts too. I figure a year+ on both of those is good, and it’s time to do something else now. But, I’m sort of drawing a blank. Any ideas of things you’d like to see me blog about?


And how was your weekend?



All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon











Check out my husband’s latest book, available for download!
A Fine Cast of Characters on Amazon US (Kindle version)
A Fine Cast of Characters on Amazon UK (Kindle version)
A Fine Cast of Characters on Smashwords (non-Kindle versions)




Filed under: Family Life, Personal Tagged: Family, Personal, Weekend "

No comments:

Post a Comment