Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wednesday Weak

Wednesday Weak: "

But getting stronger! I managed to make it out of the house today for the 1st time in nearly 2 weeks, woo! We made a trip to the library to return some stuff and I made it all the way to the back where the videos are. Progress, yay! I mean, it was slow progress with me step-limping all the way through the library, and one kid almost mowed me down because he was running and not really paying attention to the gimpy lady giving him the terrified-dirty look, but progress is progress and I’m not knocking it. It was nice to get out of the place, even if only for a few minutes. And now I have new stuff to read and watch. :) That means I can update my Shelfari page.


We’re supposed to have simply gorgeous weather for the next few days and I’m so hoping we can take the kids for a little leaf walk around the complex, pick up some cool leaves. I want to make those “stained glass windows” things, I think they’d like that. You know, the one with the leaves and the wax paper and the melted crayons ….


And other than that … I guess I’m off to bed. Dreamland is a fun place to be. :)



All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon











Check out my husband’s latest book, available for download!
A Fine Cast of Characters on Amazon US (Kindle version)
A Fine Cast of Characters on Amazon UK (Kindle version)
A Fine Cast of Characters on Smashwords (non-Kindle versions)



Filed under: Family Life, Personal Tagged: Healing, Library, Personal "

No comments:

Post a Comment