Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday Madness

Monday Madness: "

2010-10-31b.jpg Did you have a nice Halloween? The weather for us was so nice this year. The air was crisp, no big winds to speak of, sunny with just a few clouds. They don’t let the kids go at night anymore so trick-or-treating means a fun afternoon now. My little Spiderman and Little Mermaid had fun and got some decent stuff. One guy, must have been a dentist, gave them pretzels and toothpaste and toothbrushes! LOL He was standing on his porch with a table and all his stuff nice and organized on it. You could tell he was on a mission and was quite happy about it by the smile on his face. :)


*****


I’ve been doing a little work on a new blog. Don’t roll your eyes at me! This one is a joint effort thing, and you can be a contributor. :) SamHenry, MountainRepublic, and myself have put together a recipes blog, called At Grandma’s Table. It’s a nostalgia recipes kind of thing, so if you have some favorite recipes from your childhood that you’d like to share, let me know and we can make you a contributor. :) And if you don’t, stop by for a taste, you might find something you like. Be sure to add it to your Reader!


*****


Believe it or not, I actually got a poem up on my poetry blog, PoeticalNess. It’s been close to a year since I’ve posted anything there, so it felt nice to get something up there again. :)


*****


Found out last night that my beloved Patriots are currently #1 in the league at 6–1. Woo! That made for one happy Falcon! Figures it happens when I’ve temporarily stopped posting on my football blog. :roll:


And how was your weekend?


All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon




Filed under: Family Life Tagged: Family Life, Halloween, Weekend "

No comments:

Post a Comment