Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday Wonderful

Wednesday Wonderful: "

image


I much prefer sunlight and blessing. :) Just sayin’.


***


So, I’ve been keeping busy during the day while Darc’s gone. Housework. Yeah, I’ve been doing housework. I really hate doing housework when my husband is around. I don’t know why, I guess I’m lame but that’s why you love me.


At least he comes home to a clean place and I feel like I’ve accomplished something. So, win-win. :)


I am in a mood today – a good one – so this won’t be a wordy post. I just need to quietly bask in the sun for a while. And think about what I’m thankful for this week. :)


All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon














Get your copy of my husband’s books!



Buy J Dane Tyler’s Fiction now!




"

No comments:

Post a Comment