Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday Tootsies

Tuesday Tootsies: "


My friend Sherri sent me this link. :) Thanks love! Which is why I have a post dedicated to comics+shoes. :)


Just in Case Reading Comic Books and Dressing Up Like a Storm Trooper Wasn’t Enough to Make You Happy…


The 3 following shoes come from the above link. These are just a taste, why don’t you check out the whole page?


***


Iron Man! Yay! I wonder if Robert Downey Jr has a pair of these?


image


*


*


If you’re ever stuck in line at the DMV, you could always read your shoes!


image


*


*


Can’t quite tell who this is but I think I detect the Spiderman there on the toe.


image


*


*


***


Hmm, do we know any Batman fans around here?


image


*


*


Remember Wonder Woman from the 70s? She was awesome! A hero figure for girls to emulate. And who didn’t want her boots? Those boots were kick-a$ cool. :)


image


*


*


The modern version of Wonder Woman’s boots. Ooh-la-la! Thigh-high now!


image


*


*


I don’t know if these are for Captain America, or what Wonder Woman wears for her workout. I don’t care! I want some!


image


*


*


Not sure what the comic strip is, but clearly it is one, and it’s on a rockin’ shoe. :)


image


*


*


Ahhh, Peanuts + Converse! Together at last. :D


image_thumb[2]


*


*


It’s a shoe, it’s an Autobot! It’s a shoe, it’s an Autobot! Transformers!


image_thumb[1]


*


*


And then there’s Hello Kitty, for the girly sorts. :) Aww, these are even fuzzy!


image_thumb[2][4]


As always, click the pics for links and be sweet to your feet. One day they might even make you smile! ;)


All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon














Get your copy of my husband’s books!



Buy J Dane Tyler’s Fiction now!











"

No comments:

Post a Comment