Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thursday Thankfulness

Thursday Thankfulness: "

image



Not sure if you read my husband‘s blog yesterday, but if you did, then you know he’s picked up a job. Believe me, that is good news here in the Darc House. Sure, it comes with some drawbacks, like the crazy commute, but you do what you have to, right? We have always maintained that we didn’t get married to spend all our time apart, so this time spent together has had its blessings as well as its hardships. But work is good and this year should be a nice Christmas. :)


So I’m sad my husband will be gone all day, but I’m thankful for the work.


And how about you? What are you grateful for this week?


All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon














Get your copy of my husband’s books!



Buy J Dane Tyler’s Fiction now!






Filed under: Thankfulness Tagged: Employment, Thankfulness, Work "

No comments:

Post a Comment