Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday Madness

Monday Madness: "

image_thumb[2]What am I supposed to do all day now that Darc is gone?


*****


My son said he had a great birthday. :) That always makes a mommy’s heart swell.


*****


I’m kicking around the idea of doing a series for my political blog.


*****


I’m looking into learning about technical editing. Wow, huh?


*****


I actually subscribed to a writerly blog, (on my Reader) so as to learn more about aspects of writing for a project that’s been brewing in the back of my mind for some weeks now. (Not related to the technical editing stuff.)


*****


Gone into “documentary mode” it seems with the stuff I’ve been picking out at the library lately, to watch. Haven’t really grabbed a movie in a few weeks.


*****


Did, however, get a notice that Dexter Season 3 was available for me to pick-up so I got that one.


*****


My son seems to have finally grown out of “ant” phase (whew!) and is now into “shark” phase. On the plus side, he’ll never ask if he can have a pet one, or collect one in a jar to bring inside and study.


*****


Now I’m off to iron some shirts for Darc so he has something to wear for his new job. :)


*****


And how was your weekend?


All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon














Get your copy of my husband’s books!



Buy J Dane Tyler’s Fiction now!






Filed under: Family Life Tagged: Family Life, Miscellany "

No comments:

Post a Comment