Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thursday Thankfulness

Thursday Thankfulness: "

It is quite fitting that Veteran’s Day falls on Thursday this year, so that I can use my Thursday Thankfulness to say thank you to all who have served. Without veterans, I probably would not be an American, might not even be here at all, living in this free and amazing country I call home. I might not be a Christian, since freedom of religion is one of the freedoms I enjoy as an American. Without veterans, there wouldn’t even be an America.


So I am thankful today for all the men and women who are serving, and have served, in all branches of our military.



Thank you, Veterans, for all you have done for our nation.


You answered your country’s call when she needed you.


You were there, you did what needed to be done.


I salute you, and thank you.


image



image


image



image



Filed under: Holiday, Thankfulness Tagged: Holiday, Military, Thankfulness, Veteran's Day, Veterans "

No comments:

Post a Comment