Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday Tootsies

Tuesday Tootsies: "

Movies and games and cars, oh my! Staples of American pop culture, right?


These are the official shoe releases for the remake (?) of the movie Tron. I kid you not. They made couture shoes for Tron. You know, I still haven’t seen that movie, but I kinda like those shoes.


image


*


*


We’re OFF to see the Wizard! Follow the Yellow Brick Road! Perhaps the most famous shoes in movie history, those ruby slippers.


image_thumb[2]


*


*


Looking to make an investment? These are the original shoes worn by Marty McFly in the 1st Back to the Future movie. I heard they were for sale at auction for 25k. Your mileage may vary.


image_thumb[2][5]


*


*


Like Pacman? Now you can get the shoes to show your love.


image_thumb[2][9]


*


*


Or slippers, if you’re the more relaxed type. :)


image_thumb[2][11]


*


*


Want a Porsche? We all do, right? These even have the official Porsche logo.


image_thumb[2][13]


*


*


These almost look like a face to me, with the way the “headlights” set into the shoe, they look like eyes. I see these and I hear that line (was it Ted Nugent singing it?), “My face is a Mazeratti.” I know these aren’t Mazeratti shoes, but that’s the line that goes through my mind. I can’t drive 55 either.


image_thumb[2][15]


*


*


As always, click the pics for links and be sweet to your feet. :)


All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon















Get your copy of my husband’s books!



Buy J Dane Tyler’s Fiction now!



"

No comments:

Post a Comment