Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I haz snow

I haz snow: "

image


Don’t want snow, but I got snow. At least, as I write this, I have snow with more in the forecast.


When I was little, I grew up in the west, where there was no snow unless it was a freak thing that happened once every 20 years or so and even then you just got a little dusting. Once I saw the thermometer read 28* and I totally freaked out, because I didn’t know it could go below freezing and people could still live. Snow was foreign to me.


Then I moved east.


And I got snow. And snow. And more snow. And the worst winters that the locals had seen in 10 years, then 12 years.


I hate snow.


Sure, it’s pretty in pictures – but even people who don’t get snow regularly and think it’s so neat and so cool and so pretty get doggone good and sick of it after just a couple of weeks. You know who you are! ;)


Try living with it for months and months and months and months at a time, year after year. It’s cold and wet and cold and slippery. And cold. Did I say cold? It’s cold.


One day, as God is my witness, I will never live with snow for so many months at a time again!


In the meantime … *splat* Hahahahaha! Got you with a snowball! Betcha didn’t see that one coming! ;)







Filed under: Just for Fun, LOLz, Memories, Seasonal Tagged: Cold, Fun, Memories, Snow "

No comments:

Post a Comment