Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thursday Thankfulness

Thursday Thankfulness: "

image Band-Aids. I am thankful for Band-Aids. One of the reasons I’m grateful is that I almost never need them. But when I do they’re pretty cheap and easy to find.


When I was a little girl, around 3ish I guess, my cousin and I got into boatloads of trouble because we found the Band-Aids in one of the bathroom cabinets. Cute ones, with cartoon characters on them. We used up the whole box just taping them to ourselves. Ever since then, I’ve had a love affair with character Band-Aids. Inside me still is that little 3 year old girl who’s fascinated by the cute cartoon Band-Aids. If I have to use a Band-Aid, I’d MUCH rather look at Disney Princesses or Spiderman, than that plain flesh colored strip. Even after the kids are grown and moved out, I’ll still be buying something cute and silly to cover a cut. For some reason, it really does help take the sting out. :)


image




Filed under: Thankfulness Tagged: Bandages, Thankfulness "

No comments:

Post a Comment