Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesday Tootsies

Tuesday Tootsies: "

I thought I’d do a post on the Spring collection, and my goodness, it’s amazing what’s out there now! Looks like things are going to be colorful this year.


Aren’t these wild? They grow on me after a while and I like how unique they are.


image


Kinda modern, contemporary.


image



These had a bit of a gladiator feel to them to me.


image



I really like these! Sort of a 1940’s vibe with a modern twist. I hear The Andrews Sisters in my head when I see these. :)


image



These are very … plaid.


image



I’m not sure what these remind me of, but I like them.


image



Lucite seems to be “in” now too, and I love these. So flirty and girly.


image



Ohhhh! The sparkle! WANT! *sigh*


image



Okay. Like the plaid ones, these are colorful.


image



This looks like a Mardi Gras party gone wild!


image



I see these and the only thing that goes through my mind is “Pennies from heaven!” So coppery and round, lol.



image


So there’s a taste of what was in the Spring collection, as far as shoes are concerned. See anything you want? :)




As always, click the pics for links.



Filed under: Seasonal, Shoes Tagged: Shoes, Spring Collection "

No comments:

Post a Comment