Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesday Tootsies

Tuesday Tootsies: "

Well, I looked and looked but couldn’t really find anything for Easter, other than the cute little baby shoes below. So, I guess we’ll go with another theme for today’s tootsies. :)



image



Here’s what “Spring shoes” got me. *eyeroll* I guess that’s Google’s way of saying, “What? You asked a stupid question, you gots a stupid answer!”


image


image


Okay, the little girls might like these.


image


But these are certainly for the more grown-up ladies. I kind of like the fresh flowers. These would be cool for a wedding, or for the bridesmaids. You could coordinate them with the flowers the bride is carrying, or with the wedding colors.


image


Okay – if you want the goddess of fertility on your shoes, you could always go with these I suppose. See the little goddess on the heel? Good thing there’s no such thing as a goddess of fertility because she might get mad at being walked on!


image


Me, I’m partial to fringe. Seriously. I have 2 fringe jackets in my closet.


image


And I’ve been feeling some particular Texas love lately too. This one has sort of a combination cowboy boot/high heel feel to me.


image


So there you have it. A little bit of something for everyone. :) Have an awesome day and don’t forget to pamper those tootsies!














Filed under: Shoes Tagged: Shoes "

No comments:

Post a Comment