Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Itsa rerun

Itsa rerun: "

imageThis is my son. He hates my chicken and potatoes. Hates them! Every time I make it – which is fairly often since it’s so cheap – he rolls his eyes and groans. Frankly, he’d rather starve.


Have I mentioned he’s a picky eater?


He’s found a new love lately though. We treated ourselves to some pizza the other day and picked up a little cheese pizza for the kids. The baby girl won’t eat it because “it has sauce on it.” *eyeroll*


But the man-child? He ate the whole doggone thing. By himself. He absolutely devoured that pizza – minus crusts but I’ll cut him some slack. I can’t tell you how great it felt to see him have a real boy appetite about something besides Doritos. My boy ate a whole pizza. By himself. And I think that’s awesome.


I know I’ll feel differently though when he’s a teenager and eats us out of house and home. In the meantime though, it’s nice to see him not turn his nose up at something. :)







Filed under: Family Life Tagged: Family, Pizza, Sons "

No comments:

Post a Comment