Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday Tootsies

Tuesday Tootsies: "

The unique. The unusual. The creepy. What do we want in a shoe? Personally, I’m good with unique and perhaps unusual, but definitely not creepy.



Okay, this are just a bit too steep, even for me. I notice the model is sitting, because walking in these probably isn’t physically possible.


image




How cute! Little landscapes on the shoes! How much fun, you could “wear” your profession or your hobby in 3-D on your shoes.


image




No. Way. No freaking way. No way in hell would I ever wear these shoes. We have officially crossed the line into “Even Falcon wouldn’t touch these with a 10 foot pole.” Can you imagine the look of horror on my face when I saw these? Yeah. Let’s not go there. This totally ruins the whole Cinderella glass slipper fantasy thing. TOTALLY.


image



As always, click the pics for links. :)




Filed under: Shoes Tagged: Shoes "

No comments:

Post a Comment