Wednesday, May 5, 2010

How can I be

How can I be: "

imageA hot pink one! Seriously! How is that evil? Pink isn’t evil! C’mon!


Such is my answer to those in my past who thought I had greater powers than I really do. Don’t get me wrong, I have amazing and awesome powers in abundance, but the epitome of evil I’m not. Just sayin’. ;)


~~~~~~~~~~


I sat at the library yesterday. I can hear you now – “Whoa! The library! Sitting! What an exciting life you lead Falcon!” And I do, don’t misunderstand. I’ll probably do a write up about it for my “thankful for the week” tomorrow. But for today, allow me to list the things I don’t like about the library computers.


Internet Explorer. No tabs. No volume. No uploading your own stuff. No bookmarks. No personal links. No Firefox. Time limits. No privacy.


It’s pretty utilitarian. And really not even all that fast. But it did have one thing I did not, which is a connection. So I chewed through my Reader as best I could, tried to send an email or two, but didn’t have time to blog. That’s the thing about blogging: you just have to have your fix. Now I’m sitting here at this ungodly hour praying for a connection of some kind – wishing my awesome powers extended that far. I’m a little afraid the universe might collapse if I miss a day of blogging. I mean, I’ve got like 2 years into this streak! I can’t just let that die! Plus, you all would miss me too much and I really don’t want to do that to you. Ha, made you laugh! ;)




Filed under: Family Life Tagged: Blogging, Family Life, Library, LOLz "

No comments:

Post a Comment