Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday Tootsies

Tuesday Tootsies: "

So my blogger bud Mind of a Mom sent me this picture when she came across it – the title was Air Jordan. Personally, I’d rather pay for the real thing. And guys just shouldn’t wear flip-flops. After seeing this picture, do you really need to ask why?!?!?! ;)


Thanks for the picture MoM, you have no idea what a life saver you were today!


image


And then I found this – and since I know that MoM works for Kleenex, I thought it kind of fun to put this one up in her honor. :D


image


That worked out well! Considering I didn’t even get a connection until – well you don’t want to know what time it is! LOL


Be nice to your tootsies, they take you everywhere you go. ;)






Filed under: Shoes Tagged: Shoes "

No comments:

Post a Comment