Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday Meander

Monday Meander: "

imageI had to chuckle when I saw this picture. I reminded me of a couple of things. It reminded me of me, when I was a kid and had to shop at the Salvation Army store. Oh how humiliating that was! It also, mostly, reminds me of the MiniNess.


She loves to wear her brother’s old clothes. His t-shirts, jeans, shorts. I’ve even had to set aside his old Spiderman shoes for her to grow into. On the one hand, it’s great that she’s okay with this because it sure does save money on clothes! It makes me a bit sad though, because I was so looking forward to the girly dresses and ruffled skirts and blouses. She did have me paint her nails this weekend though, so that’s a good thing. :) Toenails are tomorrow.


Spent a lot of time this weekend reading through a friend of mine’s book. I’m almost done. See, marry a writer, get to make friends with other writers, and get new stuff to read without having to go to the library. Works out great! :D


Other than that, not a whole lot going on this weekend. How about you? What did you do?



Really, you know those LOLz are good for far more than just a laugh!



Filed under: Family Life Tagged: Daughter, Family Life, LOLz, Weekend "

No comments:

Post a Comment