Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday Tootsies

Tuesday Tootsies: "

I saw the bacon ones first, then got an idea. What if shoes were made out of food? Or food that was made to look like shoes? Food shoes!



The Baconators!


image




Or, maybe you’re more of a waffle person for breakfast.


image




Hot dogs for lunch?


image




Or how about a Happy Meal? With fries!


image




Now, here are some shoes made out of actual food. I imagine that these will keep your feet “toasty” warm! Ha, couldn’t resist the pun, sorry! LOL


image




Then I found these! Ohhhh, made out of white chocolate! Nomnomnom!


image




But these – I saved the best for last – the pièce de résistance! The shoe burger! Now that’s what I’m talking about baby! :D But um, hold the pickles, ‘kay? Thanks! Guess I’ll save those heels up there for dessert. :)


image



Take your tootsies out to lunch today! Have a good one! And as always, click the pics for links.






Filed under: Shoes Tagged: Food, Shoes "

No comments:

Post a Comment