Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday Tootsies

Tuesday Tootsies: "

I saw this LOLz, and it got me to thinking about movie shoes. I don’t think there are any more famous movie shoes than the ruby slippers or the glass ones. I tried to do a search. Of course, got tons of hits for those, but managed to find a few others too. :)


image



These might be the original ruby slippers, or a reproduction of them.


image



And if Dorothy ever grew up and wanted to become a hooker, she would wear these. ;)


image



If Cinderella wanted to do some pole dancing for the prince, she’d wear these.


image



Can you believe it? I found these, which are supposed to be reproductions of the futuristic shoes Marty McFly wore in Back to the Future.


image



Now Pebbles from the Flintstones is all grown up and ready to rock.


image



These are supposed to be the shoes that the Queen of Hearts wears in Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland. If I was the Queen of Hearts I’d probably want to wear these too. :D


image



How about you? Can you think of any shoes you’ve seen in movies that really struck you in some way?












Filed under: Shoes Tagged: Movies, Shoes "

No comments:

Post a Comment