Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Downside Up

Downside Up: "

imageNot sure why but this is how I’ve been feeling the past few days. Have you ever had that blogger’s blasé? Where you just can’t seem to find the motivation to blog, or anything like that? I felt like I didn’t even want to look at a computer, and believe me, that’s like an alcoholic saying they didn’t want a drink. ;)


The wonky connection makes it a pain – I think I’m going to name the connection “Tigger” because it’s so bouncy.


But I’ve had my perspective shifted a bit and now it seems several things make a lot more sense to me and I feel like I have a direction I’m supposed to go in, for the next year at least. I don’t want to say anything yet and “jinx” it, so I’m not going to make with the details, but … I have a goal! :)


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


I swear, some days I think I’m raising a couple of entomologists. They got THEM! and Charlotte’s Web again at the library. Ants and spiders, spiders and ants, that’s what they play all the time! *shudder* I may have to have maternity tests done.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


I asked Darc to pick out some movies for us at the library this time. Guess how many horror films we have? Guess! *sigh* Well, I guess they can’t be any worse than some of the literary chick flick crap I ended up with, trying to be open-minded.


I did grab Stepford Wives last time. (The original one, not the crappy remake.) Man, that has to be one of the scariest movies ever! I wasn’t planning on getting a horror flick, and it was in drama, not horror, but watching it again after all these years, and having the different life and perspective that I do now … wow. The real-life horror of Stepford is all around us. I bet you know a Stepford wife or 2 and don’t even realize it. What’s worse are the Stepford husbands running around.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


I did a lot of playing around with Darc’s Adobe Acrobat over the weekend. I made some awesome little signature things! I’m so proud of myself for my dopey little accomplishment. :) I can’t wait for you to see them! Starting next month. :D


image6_thumb






Filed under: Family Life, Thinking out loud Tagged: Family, Movies, Perspective, Thinking "

No comments:

Post a Comment