Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday Tootsies

Tuesday Tootsies: "

As some of you already know, I got my idea for Tuesday Tootsies from Seraphic Secret. He does a Friday Footwear edition, and sometimes includes shoes from old movie actresses. He’s a screenwriter, in case you were unaware. :) Anyway, I got this picture some time ago, and I’ve been hanging on to it ever since, waiting just for this day. You remember Independence Day is my favorite holiday, so you know I’ve been waiting for this like, forever. ;) So without further ado, the Patriotic Edition of Tuesday Tootsies. :)


This shoe is so awesome I can’t even begin to describe it. It’s got the sexy heel, it’s got the red-white-and blue waving flag thing happening, with the eagle on front. It’s got the open toe summer feel going on. I love, love, love these shoes! And here’s where I got them: Seraphic Secret: Friday Footwear.


image


*


*


Oh the sparkle! I adore the sparkle!


image


*


*


So may shoes, so little time! I’d have to go to a ton of events to be able to wear all of these.


image


*


*


For your retro 70’s 4th of July party. Or your Wonder Woman costume. ;) Oh my gosh, I’d have way too much fun with these! LOL


image


*


*


These are for your disco party, complete with flashing lights. At least you’ll always be able to see where you’re going.


image


*


*


Here we go – authentic 40’s vintage shoes. I can just imagine some lady wearing these after the war, celebrating the 1st war-free Independence Day of the 40’s, can’t you?


image


*


*


For the little ones in your life. :)


image


*


*


The men need a nod today too. :D


image


*


*


Going to the beach to watch fireworks by the shore? Here are some flip-flops for you. :) image


*


*


For those types who absolutely have to co-ordinate everything, here’s something for you. A complete outfit! Including contacts!


image


*


*


Celebrate the day in style, and don’t forget your feet – they appreciate independence too. ;)


PatriotSig copy















Filed under: Holiday, Shoes Tagged: Holiday, Independence Day, July 4th, Shoes "

No comments:

Post a Comment