Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday Movies

Monday Movies: "

imageI picked up a movie at the library for the kids, one I remembered from a few years ago, called Homeward Bound. You might recall it – the one with the 2 dogs and 1 cat who go traipsing across the Sierra Nevada mountains to find home. Michael J Fox played one of the dogs – remember? KnytLite liked it, the MiniNess lost interest about halfway through and I spent about half the movie in tears. I kept remembering all my pets, and one time when I thought one of them had been lost while I was away. He was gone when I got home and I wandered the neighborhood calling his name, but nothing. He’d been gone about a week by then, but still. I was 16 and wasn’t ready to give up, but I did go up to my room to cry bitter tears. And then he came running up the sidewalk to the front door. :D It was a very happy reunion.


I found IronMan on sale. On sale! Oh you know I snapped that baby up! Woo hoo! I am so excited – the disc has deleted scenes too. :)


It rained a lot over the weekend here. It was nice, brought some much appreciated cooling to our area.


I’m off to watch one of my library movies before it has to go back. Amadeus, if you must know. :) Loved that movie, don’t know why. We’ll see if that remains true after seeing it again after 20+ years.


That’s pretty much my weekend. What about you? What did you do?





Filed under: Family Life, Memories Tagged: Memories, Movies, Pets, Weekend "

No comments:

Post a Comment