Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday Summer Meme

Monday Summer Meme: "

I did a bit of looking – I thought today, being the 1st day of Summer, deserved a little something special to commemorate it. :) Do you have any idea how hard it was to find a Summer meme? You’re welcome. ;)


A Summer Meme



1.) What first tells you that summer is here?
The trees fully leafing out.


2.) Name five of your favorite distinctively summer habits or customs.
Independence Day with fireworks.
Turning on the A/C.
Jell-O desserts.
Grilling out.
Watering the garden.


3.) What is your favorite smell of summer?
Steak on the grill! And a freshly watered garden at twilight.


4.) What is your favorite taste of summer?
Steak from the grill! And ice cream. :D


5.) Favorite summer memory?
Hmm, this is a tough one. Perhaps Beach Boys in ‘82. My birthday in ‘77.


6.) Extreme heat or extreme cold? Which would you choose and why?
I hate them both but if I have to choose one, I’ll go with cold, for the simple fact that I can always toss on another blanket when it’s cold, but there are only so many clothes I can take off when it’s hot.


7.) What books do you plan to read for the season?
For the season? I don’t read “for the season”, I just read what seems interesting, in every season.


8.) How does the summer affect your faith? Is it a hindrance?
LOL My faith cannot be impacted by summer, silly meme!



Okay, now it’s your turn. :D


Summer Fun Bingo Game Summer Fun Bingo Game







Filed under: Just for Fun, Meme, Seasonal Tagged: Fun, Meme, Summer, Summertime "

No comments:

Post a Comment