Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tuesday Tootsies

Tuesday Tootsies: "

Now that it’s officially Summer, I thought I’d so something on those strappy Summer sandals.



These are fun, I love the designs in the heel part. The colors are kind of on the tropical side, I suppose, although they do feel a little like Autumn to me.


image


*


*


More on the dressy side, but the colors drew me in. They reminded me of rainbow sherbet on a hot summer day at the beach. :)


image


*


*


Can’t decide if you want to wear sandals or go barefoot? Why decide? Choose both! :D


image


*


*


You can also enjoy that barefoot feeling with these too. I love the color. I could paint my toenails to match, heh.


image


*


*


Now we’re talking! Strappy, high, little bit of cork, some shiny – this is what a Summer sandal is supposed to be. :)


image


*


*


Oooh, pink, silvery and shiny! Want! I’m so in with these!


image


Welcome Summer!


As always, click the pics for links, and don’t forget to let your tootsies enjoy the Summer weather too. ;)







Filed under: Shoes Tagged: Seasonal, Shoes, Summer "

No comments:

Post a Comment