Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tuesday Tootsies

Tuesday Tootsies: "

In honor of this being my month – yes, my month, the whole month is mine, I own it – I thought I’d pick some shoes in my favorite colors, in honor of this also being the 1st of the month and I’ve changed the colors on my blog to my favorite colors. Figured I’d do a “match” thing. :D Did you follow all that? LOL


Yellow! Must have yellow! Cheerful, sunshiny, happy, yellow. Feet, and my kitchen, must have some yellow. Kind of hard to find yellow shoes. For such a happy color it doesn’t seem to be a very popular color for shoes, except for rain boots. There are a couple in this picture that I really like though, namely the high heels. :)


image



These were interesting. Pretty bold.


image



I like this – they have a nice summery feel.


image



Pink. How awesome is pink? Delicate, feminine, soft. Feet must also have pink. So should my clothing. I love this with the black lacy ruffle around the pale pink.


image



These reminded me a little of disco dancing, LOL. But they are metallic and I love metallic. I confess, I am drawn to the shiny, sparkly things. ;)


image



The bottom pair were kind of cool.


image



Purple. Ahh, royalty. Power. Also feminine when in lavender shades. Need I say more?


Seriously sexy, feminine, and in control. ;)


image




These too.


image



And purple does seem to be popular for gym shoes, and note the metallic shiny again. :D


image



So I tried to see if I could find any shoes in all 3 of my favorite colors. All I could find were gym shoes.


Believe it or not, these are men’s.


image



The ladies are a bit more on the pastel side. I like them both, but I think I actually like the men’s shoes better, if I was seriously going to buy a pair of shoes that had all my favorite colors on them.


image


So that’s it for this week’s version of Tootsies. My favorite colors. :D What are your favorite colors and would you buy shoes in that/those colors?










Filed under: Shoes Tagged: Shoes "

No comments:

Post a Comment