Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Just Wednesday

Just Wednesday: "

imageIt’s amazing. I can’t go anywhere, I can’t do anything, and for some reason, I’m exhausted.


Yep, I’m still hobbling around, but I am getting better. Every day the pain is a little less intense and I seem to be able to hobble just a tiny bit faster, so, progress.


In the meantime, I’ve almost run out of books to read, since I couldn’t get any new stuff this week. Darc went and had to drop off our stuff that was due this week by himself, and he did grab a movie I had on hold that came in for me, called Expelled. Awesome movie, I highly recommend it if you get the chance to see it. But he didn’t have a chance to grab any new stuff.


Other than that, I’m just meandering back and forth from the bed to the couch.


So what’s new with you?


All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon











Check out my husband’s latest book, available for download!
A Fine Cast of Characters on Amazon US (Kindle version)
A Fine Cast of Characters on Amazon UK (Kindle version)
A Fine Cast of Characters on Smashwords (non-Kindle versions)





Filed under: Personal Tagged: Injuries, Naps, Tired "

No comments:

Post a Comment