Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday Tootsies

Tuesday Tootsies: "

Two things run through my mind when I see these shoes with the little infinity symbol –


To infinity and beyond!


and


Going nowhere fast.


And now one more thing as well.


Nothing lasts to infinity.


Including Tuesday Tootsies here.


I realized last night that I’ve done over a year of tootsies posts (this one marks 59!) and it’s become time to put it to rest. So, as of the end of the year, I will put the shoes on indefinite hiatus. No idea what – if anything – I’ll replace it with starting in January, but there is it.


image


Be sweet to your feet.


As always, click the pic for links. :)


All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon











Check out my husband’s latest book, available for download!
A Fine Cast of Characters on Amazon US (Kindle version)
A Fine Cast of Characters on Amazon UK (Kindle version)
A Fine Cast of Characters on Smashwords (non-Kindle versions)



Filed under: Shoes Tagged: Ballet, Infinity, Shoes "

No comments:

Post a Comment