Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thursday Thankfulness

Thursday Thankfulness: "

imageOkay, you might not have this lying around at home, but it’s one little thing I’m thankful for. Yep, colored chalk.


When we started homeschooling the KnytLite, I picked up a little chalkboard and chalk to use for examples – and I still use it now with teaching the MiniNess her sounds and letters. We like to use the different colors. Some days we’re green, other days we’re pink, or purple – it gives the “classroom” a little bit of fun somehow. It did that for me when my teachers used it, and the magic is still there today. I know it seems like a silly sort of thing, but kids love it, and I admit, I do too. :)


Then there’s the big bucket of sidewalk chalk – something I never had as a kid, but my kids love. I don’t know what it is about chalk, but it’s so much fun.


And it’s cheap too! :)


Anything you’re thankful for this week?


All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon











Check out my husband’s latest book, available for download!
A Fine Cast of Characters on Amazon US (Kindle version)
A Fine Cast of Characters on Amazon UK (Kindle version)
A Fine Cast of Characters on Smashwords (non-Kindle versions)




Filed under: Thankfulness Tagged: Chalk, Thankfulness "

No comments:

Post a Comment