Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wednesday What-not

Wednesday What-not: "

image_thumb[1]Ahh, forgive me. I wasn’t going to say anything about it, but desperate times call for desperate measures, and I’m out of blogging ideas tonight.


Have you ever had a dream about something from your childhood, and you wake up with all the memories and emotions of those events? I think I was around 7 or so when I woke up the other morning. 7 and gunning for bear. I really hate when that happens! It makes me feel like all the effort I’ve put into being a grown-up just flies out the window, because there is really something almost enviable about being able to have a 7 year old tantrum, and I sort of wish I could stay there. ;) There is the part of me that wants to go back with those 7 year old emotions but with my grown-up body and my grown-up strength and spank the living snot out of some people. With the belt, heh.


Unfortunately, it doesn’t take long after waking for the grown-up reality to kick in. I’m not 7, and I can’t throw fits like one, and revenge isn’t mine to take. It was enough that I left certain people behind when I walked away. But boy oh boy, I confess, sometimes those vengeful thoughts do make me smile!


Yeah, it’s a wicked smile. :twisted:


All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon











Check out my husband’s latest book, available for download!
A Fine Cast of Characters on Amazon US (Kindle version)
A Fine Cast of Characters on Amazon UK (Kindle version)
A Fine Cast of Characters on Smashwords (non-Kindle versions)




Filed under: Memories, Personal Tagged: Childhood, Dreams, Memories, Revenge "

No comments:

Post a Comment