Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday Tootsies

Tuesday Tootsies: "

I love fringe. Fringe is cool. I’d probably have done really well in the Flapper era with all the fringe they had going on. Nowadays I settle for the little bit of fringe on the top of the mock moccasin booties I have that match my ϋber-cool fringe suede jackets I got a few years ago.


Now that we’re getting into suede weather, I thought I’d do a fringe-y post for the tootsies. You can never have too much fringe. ;)


The angel with the awesome wings, the golden shimmer, the beads, the fringe – what’s not to love?


image


*


*


Purple! With a peep-toe! Nice and light for the warmer evenings.


image_thumb[1]


*


*


Sexy, yet understated. I’d wear these if I worked in an office, yes I would.


image_thumb[1][5]


*


*


It’s a high heel, its a boot! It’s a … what the heck is it? I dunno but I love it and I want it. The one on the right isn’t bad either.


image


*


*


See, fringe is great even in Summer!


image


*


*


Tootsies love fringe. Be sweet to your feet. :)


As always, click the pics for links.


All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon











Check out my husband’s latest book, available for download!
A Fine Cast of Characters on Amazon US (Kindle version)
A Fine Cast of Characters on Amazon UK (Kindle version)
A Fine Cast of Characters on Smashwords (non-Kindle versions)









Filed under: Shoes Tagged: Fringe, Shoes "

No comments:

Post a Comment