Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday Tootsies

Tuesday Tootsies: "

Oh, you know I was seriously considering doing something completely off the wall for today, like crutches, walkers, canes, knee-braces, casts, all sorts of wise-acre things went through my brain.


Instead, I decided to do something more with gym shoes, and a couple of extras. :)



This is what it felt like I slipped on. A big pile of slippery-ness.


image


*


*


Maybe if I’d been wearing something like these, I would have seen the disaster that awaited me and could have avoided it. (Told you I had lighted shoes, SamHenry!)


image


*


*


Naturally, my husband and hero came to my rescue.



image


*


*


After I fell, you know I just really wanted to sit in a nice long, warm, relaxing bath. Seriously, how awesome is this tub?


image


*


*


And think about the happy times I could walk on both legs under rainbow skies.


image


*


*


Or about wearing something like these – the best of both worlds – sneakers and high heels combined. :)


image


As always, click the pics for links, and be sweet to your feet!


All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon











Check out my husband’s latest book, available for download!
A Fine Cast of Characters on Amazon US (Kindle version)
A Fine Cast of Characters on Amazon UK (Kindle version)
A Fine Cast of Characters on Smashwords (non-Kindle versions)








Filed under: Shoes Tagged: Gym Shoes, Shoes "

No comments:

Post a Comment