Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday Meme-day

Monday Meme-day: "

Okay, it may not be the “dog days” of Summer, but it IS the last Monday of Summer, officially, since the autumnal equinox is this week. Sep 22, 2010, 11:09 PM EDT, to be precise. After that the days get shorter and the nights get longer so lets all cry in our beer. Actually, I really love Autumn, so I’m glad it’s finally here. :)


(This meme found originally by me at Dog Days of Summer meme)


My uncle once: owned a ranch with horses.


Never in my life: have I been out of the continental United States.


When I was five: learned how to read.


High school was: something I don’t have much memory of.


I will never forget: when Darc proposed or when my children were born.


Once I met: Miss America. I was in 6th grade at the time.


There’s this girl I know: who has a birthday this week, on Thursday. Maybe stop by her blog and wish her a happy one. :)


Once at a bar: I insulted a man who was trying to pick me up. Drinking age at the time was 18, but my friend and I were 14. She looked a lot older, knew the owner, and got us in. The guy hitting on me scared me, so I was rude. He was about 40-something.


By noon, I’m usually: drinking coffee.


Last night: I watched a decent movie with Val Kilmer and Mira Sorvino called At First Sight.


If I only had: that multi-million dollar winning lottery ticket … .


Next time I go to church: I will praise the Lord.


What worries me most: what, me worry?


You’ll know I’m lying when: I don’t lie, I’m sarcastic.


What I miss most about the 80’s is: my youth.


If I were a character in Shakespeare, I’d be: old.


A better name for me would be: Queen!


I have a hard time understanding: stupidity.


If I ever go back to school: I’d be the oldest in my class.


You know I like you if: I tell you.


Take my advice, never: do things you wouldn’t want your kids to do, or find out about.


My ideal breakfast is: Lunch.


If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: do you mean where I was born, or where I live now?


Why won’t people: stop being stupid?


The world could do without: liberalism.


I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: lick the belly of a spider.


My favorite blondes are: me!


If I do anything well, it’s: blog consistently. ;)


And, by the way: I hope you had a great last weekend of Summer. :)



image



All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon


Check out my husband’s latest book, available for download!
A Fine Cast of Characters on Amazon US (Kindle version)
A Fine Cast of Characters on Amazon UK (Kindle version)
A Fine Cast of Characters on Smashwords (non-Kindle versions)



Filed under: Meme Tagged: Dog Days, Summer "

No comments:

Post a Comment