Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thursday Thankfulness

Thursday Thankfulness: "

imageI saw the pack for a buck 50 on the impulse shelf by the checkout. I grabbed it and threw it on the belt and my husband said, “What are those for?”
”It’s a rite of childhood” I replied.
“Is it now? Well I never had silly straws when I was a kid …”


I let that one pass. ;)


Needless to say, the kids were thrilled. It’s amazing how happy something so small can make them. Silly straws are fun – the colors, the shapes, I don’t know what it is but kids see them and want them.


So do some grown-ups. ;)


It’s little, but it’s fun and it made my kids happy, so I’m thankful. :D


Do you have a thankful this week?


All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon











Check out my husband’s latest book, available for download!
A Fine Cast of Characters on Amazon US (Kindle version)
A Fine Cast of Characters on Amazon UK (Kindle version)
A Fine Cast of Characters on Smashwords (non-Kindle versions)




Filed under: Thankfulness Tagged: Silly Straws, Thankfulness "

No comments:

Post a Comment