Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday Thankfulness

Thursday Thankfulness: "

I’ve been wracking my brain trying to think of some typical overlooked household thing that I’m grateful for this week and I’m coming up short. There are a lot of things I am grateful for – my good left knee, the fact that I didn’t break my right knee or need a doctor. A crutch might have been nice but expensive and by the time I got it figured out I probably wouldn’t need it anymore, where it would sit in a closet collecting dust for years. I’m grateful for my husband picking up some of the slack, getting dinners together and doing some grocery shopping; and the kids for being so helpful too.


I’m thankful for your prayers and good wishes after my fall.


I’m thankful that the weather here has been pretty awesome for the month of September. I think this is the nicest September I’ve seen since I’ve lived here.


Really, there’s a lot to be thankful for. As for household type things, well, I’m grateful for those too. Paper plates are cool, I suppose. Fewer dishes to wash, less risk of slipping on a kitchen floor, right? Works for me!


Anything you’re grateful for this week?


All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon











Check out my husband’s latest book, available for download!
A Fine Cast of Characters on Amazon US (Kindle version)
A Fine Cast of Characters on Amazon UK (Kindle version)
A Fine Cast of Characters on Smashwords (non-Kindle versions)



Filed under: Thankfulness Tagged: Thankfulness "

No comments:

Post a Comment