Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thursday Thankfulness

Thursday Thankfulness: "

If I can get this posted, I’ll just be grateful to get a connection! I swear, I lost count of how many times I clicked “connect” yesterday, to no avail. Nothing doin’. And to make matters worse, this little laptop looks like it’s on its last legs. Twice it shut down on me yesterday. Just “boink” and it was dead. I thought the power had gone out or something. No blue screen, no warnings, just OFF. So I don’t know what’s up with that, but I know it’s not good.


One thing I did want to mention, something I am also grateful for, is my blog bud Kate. I am sad because she’s decided to give up blogging, and now that she’s closed all comments on her blog and deleted her email, I can’t even go whine on her shoulder. Why?!! I guess blogging doesn’t suit everyone. What I am grateful for is the chance I had to get to know her. She glided through my world like one of the beautiful parrots she photographed, and I was lucky to catch a glimpse. So Kate, if you’re reading this – thank you for giving me the opportunity to get to know you, even briefly. And my email’s always open!


Happy April 1st, and no April Fool’s jokes! Woo, April is here! My favorite month! Yay! :D Now go have a great day, and say a prayer that we win the lottery so I can get a new computer, and a decent connection!





Filed under: Thankfulness Tagged: Thankfulness "

No comments:

Post a Comment