Monday, April 19, 2010

No talking to me!

No talking to me!: "

imageCoffee. That magical elixir that must be imbibed each morning until humanness is achieved. Or semi-humanness, whatever your natural state may be. I have my cup, which I tend to lose. I’m one of those who will heat up their coffee in the microwave if it gets cold – anything to keep from having to waste it down the drain. My husband, on the other hand, says the microwave makes it taste funny and he won’t re-heat it. He’ll either suffer or make a fresh pot. I say nuked coffee is better than no coffee. So I heat mine up, and then forget my cup in the microwave, where I’ll find it much later, and then I have to heat it up again. Aside from those moments, I am joined at the hip to my yellow cup.


~~~~~~~~~~


We watched 2012 this weekend. Oh my gosh. At least they didn’t say that global warming was caused by people, but that’s about the best I can say for it. And I used to really like John Cusack too. That one’s going into the flush file of memory.


~~~~~~~~~~


Also worked some more on GhostHunters. Darc may have his doubts or uncertainties about it, but as for me, I’m loving his edits. The stuff he’s doing are really making the story much stronger. I’m kind of really liking this process. :)


~~~~~~~~~~


Now to catch up with all your weekend goings-on! :)





Filed under: Family Life Tagged: Coffee, Family, Movies, Weekend "

No comments:

Post a Comment