Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday Tootsies

Tuesday Tootsies: "

I have no idea what inspired me to do a search for comic books shoes. But I did, and here are a few things I found. Oh, yes, these are all for grown-ups too, these aren’t the kiddie shoes you see in Walmart!


I kind of like the playful aspect of these. Cool, summery fun.


image


Would you wear these to the office? You might, if you worked at Pixar. And you might even if you didn’t. :)


image


These were cool, I thought. Lots of colors. Is that Wonder Woman? If it is then I’m sold!


image


For My Beloved, I couldn’t resist these!


image


image


And for me, I want these. I decided last year that Iron Man was my hero, after living with Batman and Spiderman for so long. I wanted my own guy, so I picked him. :)


image



As always, click the pics for links, and get a foot massage! You can thank me later. ;)











Filed under: Shoes Tagged: Shoes "

No comments:

Post a Comment