Friday, April 2, 2010

Stolen Meme

Stolen Meme: "

Live, from the blog of WIGSF, the latest stolen meme! Hey, try the fish, and don’t forget to tip your waitress or YellowCat will kick your butt! Just a note, there’s no way I can be anywhere near as much of a smart-a$ as WIGSF, so make sure those expectations aren’t very high! It’s me here!



Stolen Alphabet Meme


A. Attached or single? Joined at the hip.


B. Best friend? Still joined at the hip.


C. Cake or pie? Yes!


D. Day of choice? Any day ending in “Y”.


E. Essential item? Tweezers.


F. Favorite color? NOT orange.


G. Gummy bears or worms? Ewww!


H. Hometown? Where I was born.


I. Favorite indulgence? Spending.


J. January or July? June!


K. Kids? I’ve had a few.


L. Life isn’t complete without? Ice cream.


M. Marriage date? Yes, we dated before we got married. Briefly.


N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 is the loneliest number.


O. Oranges or apples? Fruit.


P. Phobias? I’ve had a few of those too. Came with the kids.


Q. Quotes? Not-so-famous Quotes


R. Reasons to smile? Facial muscles.


S. Season of choice? Spring and Autumn.


T. Tag 5 people. I’ve misplaced my dart gun.


U. Unknown fact about me? If I tell you then it’s no longer “unknown.” Duh!


V. Vegetable? Keith Olberman.


W. Worst habits? Copying stolen memes.


X. X-ray or ultrasound? The new one at the airports, the nudie-ray!


Y. Your favorite food? Is free.


Z. Zodiac sign? Did you say Zodiac?






Filed under: Just for Fun Tagged: Funny, Meme "

1 comment:

  1. I love the 'reasons to smile' - very funny!

    ReplyDelete