Friday, December 24, 2010

Friday Christmas Funnies

Friday Christmas Funnies: "

Funny Pictures - Cyoot Kitteh



Saying a Prayer for the Christmas Meal


(an oldie but a goodie :) )


Lee, A seven-year-old boy, was asked to say thanks for the Christmas dinner. The family members bowed their heads in expectation. Lee began his prayer, thanking God for his Mommy, Daddy, brothers, sister, Grandma, and all his aunts and uncles. Then he began to thank God for the food.


He gave thanks for the turkey, the stuffing, the Christmas pudding, even the cranberry sauce. Then Lee paused, and everyone waited … and waited. After a long silence, the young fellow looked up at his mother and asked, "If I thank God for the Brussels sprouts, won’t He know that I’m lying?"


***


It is my most heartfelt wish that each and every one of you know the joy of the season, that your hearts are full. If I could hug you all, I would. I hope your Christmas is wonderful and full of light and happiness.


Have a blessed Christmas!


All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon















Get your copy of my husband’s books!



Buy J Dane Tyler’s Fiction now!





Filed under: Funny, Holiday, Joy, Just for Fun Tagged: Christmas, Funnies, Holiday, Jokes, Laughing "

No comments:

Post a Comment