Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tuesday Tootsies

Tuesday Tootsies: "

This week I have 60’s weird, hiking, and generally weird. Can you believe just 3 more Tootsies posts after this?


If I’d had these boots in high school, I wouldn’t have had to ruin so many pants turning them into bell-bottoms.


image


*


*


Tie-dye. Is there anything more 60’s than that?


image_thumb[2]


*


*


Not sure if these are 60’s really, but the garish clown colors kind of reminded me of some music bands from back then. I dunno, I think they’d have fit Jefferson Airplane’s Grace Slick at the time, don’t you? Seriously, Go Ask Alice, when she’s 10’ tall.


image_thumb[2][5]


*


*


This stuck me as a cross between tie-dye and just generally stoned. It’s like a combination shoe/pant thing. And don’t look at it too long or you’ll go blind!


image3_thumb[1]


*


*


The description said these were pant-boots. I guess they just look like thigh-highs to me. Thoughts?


image_thumb[2][7]


*


*


Hiking? For Manga cartoon characters maybe.


image3_thumb[1][5]


*


*


The description said these were silk boots. I ask you, even if you dared to hike in heels like this, who would wear silk? Crazy!


image_thumb[2][9]


*


*


These I actually like. A lot. They look comfy and cozy. I can totally see knocking around a mall in these. :)


image_thumb[2][11]


*


*


Just for the bizarre element, I thought hiking and guitars went well together. ;)


image_thumb[2][13]


*


*


And for the super weird, you could always make something to match with these, if you couldn’t find something in your closet.


image_thumb[2][15]












As always, click the pics for links and be sweet to your feet!


All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon















Get your copy of my husband’s books!



Buy J Dane Tyler’s Fiction now!





Filed under: Shoes Tagged: Shoes "

No comments:

Post a Comment