Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Funnies

Friday Funnies: "

Support a Family


The prospective son-in-law was asked by his girlfriend’s father, "Son, can you support a family?"


"Well, no, sir," he replied. "I was just planning to support your daughter. The rest of you have to fend for yourselves."


*****


The Water Pistol


My five year old son squealed with delight when he opened his birthday present from his grandmother. It was a water pistol. He promptly ran to the sink to fill it.


"Mom," I said, "I’m surprised at you. Don’t you remember how we used to drive you crazy with water pistols?"


My mom smiled and said, "Yes, I remember."


***


Have a great weekend!


All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon















Get your copy of my husband’s books!



Buy J Dane Tyler’s Fiction now!





Filed under: Funny, Laughing Out Loud Tagged: Funnies, Jokes, Laughing "

No comments:

Post a Comment