Monday, December 20, 2010

Monday Mayhem

Monday Mayhem: "

funny pictures-Monday's coming!


Goodness, I feel like I haven’t been home all weekend. We were out Friday and Saturday running errands, and Sunday a friend of mine came over for the afternoon. She brought me a sewing machine and tons of fabric stuff she no longer wants. It’s a huge mountain of blessing, and my little place here just isn’t prepared for it. I think I’m going to have to cull back on some of the things she brought, unfortunately, simply for lack of room. But how awesome to be so loved by my friend that she would do that for me. :)


Darc tried to work on his computer this weekend, and it looks like it’s totally dead. Pray our little Flintstones laptop here holds up under the pressure! Hopefully, we’ll be able to do something about it in the not-too-distant future.


My house! Oh my goodness, my place is a disaster! On top of all the stuff my friend brought over, I wrapped some presents for the kids, so there’s that “mess” too. Guess what I’ll be doing today?


I finished up the 2nd half of the SSRLP I was working on. Now it’s done-done. Fini! Whee! I enjoyed doing it, although it is time consuming. It meant I had to read the stuff I had to read, and not the things I wanted to read, like all your blogs. Please forgive me for not being around the last week – it’s been a bit crazy here and I’m not sure I’ll be able to “catch up.” I might just have to wipe the Reader slate clean, as it were, and start fresh. I hope you understand.


Right now I’m off to iron, get the coffee maker prepped, get lunch ready for Darc, all that kind of stuff. I hope you had a great “last weekend before Christmas” and that you’re getting all set for the holiday. :)


All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon















Get your copy of my husband’s books!



Buy J Dane Tyler’s Fiction now!





Filed under: Family Life Tagged: Family Life, Weekend "

No comments:

Post a Comment