Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesday Tootsies

Tuesday Tootsies: "

Before I end the Tuesday Tootsies here, I thought I would do a post that was only filled with shoes I’d buy and wear if I had the money. I love sparkle, I love pretty, feminine, lacy, and practical. Not necessarily all at once, but it helps. ;) So without further ado, these go a long way toward capturing my personal “shoe heart.”


I did say practical, right? How can I resist a 4-in-1 shoe? These are so cool, and they’re even in girly purple too, score!


image_thumb[2][15]


*


*


Boots! I have always been a boot girl. In fact, the very first pair of shoes I got with my first paycheck from my first job, was a pair of black, stiletto heeled boots. I was 16. See? It’s always been a thing for me. :) These are awesomeness itself, another 4-in-1 ensemble but in boot form. Ahhh, boot heaven!


image_thumb[2][17]


*


*


Sparkly and pink. Me! Love the bow. :)


image


*


*


A lot like the pink ones above but I think the heel is a bit higher. And that blue! That is like the coolest shade of blue.


image_thumb[2][9]


*


*


When I was in 2nd grade, I conned my parents into getting me a pair of blue suede boots. I’d heard the Elvis song, I’d heard the Nancy Sinatra song, and blue suede boots were a must have from that point on. These fit the bill nicely. :D Love the little tassel.


image_thumb[2][7]


*


*


Not sure what it is about these. The color is pretty neutral, so maybe it’s the ruffles. What’s more feminine than ruffles?


image3_thumb[1]


*


*


I love the cascading bead fringe stuff on these. That’s about it but I guess that’s enough.


image_thumb[2]


*


*


I love the girl-next-door pinky bow with the vamp in black aspect of these. Sweet but sassy. :)


image_thumb[2][5]


*


*


Lacy, check. Bow, check. And some shimmery iridescent stuff, check. And there are even tiny little diamond-like gems on them too. :)


image_thumb[2][11]


*


*


Ruffles and bows and lacy sweetness, mixed with sexy stiletto in black. Cool. :)


image_thumb[2][13]


*


*


So that’s the essence of me in shoe-speak. :)


As always, click the pics for links, and be sweet to your feet. :)


All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon















Get your copy of my husband’s books!



Buy J Dane Tyler’s Fiction now!





















Filed under: Shoes Tagged: Shoes "

No comments:

Post a Comment