Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thursday Thankfulness

Thursday Thankfulness: "

I have so much to be thankful for. Without question, God has been blessing me for a while now. Not necessarily in material ways, although He’s begun doing that too, but blessing me internally. Being near, guiding me, answering prayers, filling my heart with joy – those kinds of things. There’s a … buoyancy to it that can’t be defined or explained, or achieved on my own.


And now I’m being blessed in material ways. We got our phones! I feel like a little kid at Christmas (and that’s my post for next week) and it’s been so very long since I’ve felt this way. I know people get new cell phones all the time and it’s not that big a deal, but it feels like a big deal to us. I’ve heard about all you people who can Twitter and FaceBook from your phones, check your email, download ringtones, hang out with the cool kids. And I’ve sort of envied you in my heart a little. I like cool toys too, you know. And now I have one. :D


Now, what do I do with it? LOL I feel sort of like a cat with a ball of foil. It’s pretty, and shiny, but what does it do?


I am thankful life seems to be turning around for us finally. :)


What are you thankful for this week?


All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon















Get your copy of my husband’s books!



Buy J Dane Tyler’s Fiction now!





Filed under: Thankfulness Tagged: Cell Phone, Thankfulness "

No comments:

Post a Comment