Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wednesday Wonderful

Wednesday Wonderful: "

Have you ever had one of those days? The kind where it seems like God’s just smiling down on you from Heaven and things are just clicking into place, you’re getting all your goals accomplished for the day, you even seem to have time to spare. Ever have those?


I believe I just did and I’m feeling oddly out of sorts, LOL. As Darc and I like to say, “Where’s the other shoe?” only there didn’t seem to be one, not really. I don’t really quite know how to deal with that. I’m used to shoes falling. Do people ever learn not to go through life ducking all the time? I suspect I’m going to find out. :)


There was only one little not so bright spot – we didn’t get our phones. Yeah, bummer, but we’ve gone 4 years, I suppose we can wait one more day, right? Apparently, the delivery company experienced a flight delay. Probably all the snow in the Midwest has messed up airports and stuff. So not the big, not really. Tomorrow. Well, that would be today as you read this. :)


I’ve been working on the 2nd half of the SSRLP that I was working on a few weeks ago, remember? I have just a few days left to finish and I’d like to get it done early. It’s been a learning experience, to say the least.


Wow, can you believe it’s just 10 days until Christmas? Really, it just dawned on me. The kids have been counting down all week, but it didn’t really register until just now. A week and a half! My son told me what he wants to eat for Christmas dinner. I think I just might be able to accommodate him this year. :D Joy!


Seriously, joy! It, like, spills out sometimes, and I kinda hope I get some on ya. :D


All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon















Get your copy of my husband’s books!



Buy J Dane Tyler’s Fiction now!





Filed under: Family Life, Joy Tagged: Family Life, Happy, Joy "

No comments:

Post a Comment